- We will engage with your business to understand what it needs – if we don’t think it needs a Business Intelligence solution we will tell you – client satisfaction is always central to the SWBI approach.
- We will systematically review your existing solution (if appropriate) and make clear recommendations for how we believe we can benefit your business.
- We’ll develop a plan with you that works alongside your business and which we can deliver against without negatively affect your ongoing operation.
- We’ll keep you informed by setting mutually agreed milestones – you’ll be clear what you’ll get from us and when.
- We understand that new solutions must be embedded within the business to be of most value.
- We will help your organisation to culturally adopt business intelligence so it's understood, integrated within your enterprise and used to deliver the most competitive advantage.
- We recognise the importance of ongoing support so we’ll be keen to offer training, support and redesign of the solution as and when they are needed.
How We Work:
- We can work onsite and/or remotely – we recognise the overhead of freeing up desk space so we’ll offer a price reduction for remote working if that works for you.
- We’ll use experienced technical and business experts to work with you.
- All projects will be carefully controlled through best practice project management frameworks and techniques.
- We can use agile or waterfall delivery methodologies and we’ll agree which approach jointly with you.
- We’ll get a non-disclosure agreement in place with you and then document milestones and deliverables so all parties are clear on the progress.
- We’re happy to agree either a fixed price or a day rate – depending on both what we recommend and what works for the client.